Editor’s Note
- 3 Siblings Abused by Stepfather
- The victim reported the violence to her mother.
- The victim has filed a police report.
- The victim is traumatized by the perpetrator’s actions and refuses to return home.
- Apparently, not just one, but three of the perpetrator’s stepchildren have been forced to disappear.
- The victim, along with her mother and village officials, will file a report with the Belawan police.
- The perpetrator has been arrested by the Belawan Port Police.
3 Siblings Abused by Stepfather
The perpetrator of the abuse of three stepchildren, three siblings, was raped by their stepfather, YM, aka Yon (41). The three children have been identified as NBL (16), DND (12), and ZSK (9).
Belawan Port Police Detective Head, AKP Agus Purnomo, stated that this case came to light after one of the victims, NBL, the eldest child, reported the incident to her mother, AGT, on Tuesday, January 27, 2026.
The victim reported the horrific act to her mother.
NBL told her mother that she had been a victim of her stepfather’s horrific acts. Shortly afterward, her two younger siblings also told their mother that they had been raped by their stepfather.
“The victim told the reporter that her stepfather had raped her at home,” said Belawan Port Police Detective Head, AKP Agus Purnomo.
After hearing the confessions of her three children, AGT, the mother and wife of the alleged perpetrator, immediately reported the incident to the police.
Police then arrested and questioned the perpetrator. Based on the detectives’ interrogation, the perpetrator confessed to raping his three stepdaughters.
However, it is not yet known when or how the perpetrator deceived the victims.
The victim filed a police report.
“The perpetrator admitted to committing indecent acts and sexual intercourse with his stepdaughter,” AKP Agus concluded.
He explained that NBL (16) initially went to the home of his aunt, UMI (54), his mother’s older sister, in Neighborhood III, Pasar 1 Rel, Gang Family, Lorong Bersama, Tanah Enam Ratus Village, Medan Marelan District.
NBL then refused to go home on Thursday (January 27, 2026). He wanted to stay with his aunt, UMI.
The victim was traumatized by the perpetrator’s treatment and refused to return home.
When UMI saw that NBL didn’t want to go home, she became curious. She eventually questioned him.
“NBL (16) came to my house at that time, but she refused to go home.
Out of curiosity, I tried to find out why NBL didn’t want to go home. Her first answer was that she didn’t want to go home because all the responsibilities rested on her shoulders,” UMI said.
Apparently, not just one, but three of the perpetrator’s stepchildren were forced to go home.
After her niece’s answer, UMI was unconvinced and kept asking questions.
Finally, NBL told the truth.
“After much insistence, it finally came to light that NBL had been abused by her stepfather for a year, since 2025. I was truly shocked,” UMI told reporters.
After hearing her niece’s confession, UMI called her sister, the victim’s biological mother, AGT, to her house. On Tuesday, January 27, 2026, at around 9:00 PM, AGT arrived at UMI’s home with her husband, Yon (41).
“On that occasion, I questioned everyone, including her second child, DND (12), and her third child, ZSK (9). They all admitted to having been victims of sexual abuse and sexual violence by their stepfather, from the time they lived in Pasar X Medan Helvetia until Pasar 3 Marelan,” UMI said.
The victim, accompanied by her mother and village officials, will file a report with the Belawan police.
After her three nephews admitted to being victims of their stepfather’s perverted behavior, Umi informed Ward 3 head Reza, then the community police officer (Bhabinkamtibmas), and the village supervisor (Babinsa). They were then taken to the Belawan Port police station.
The three children were also medically examined.
On Wednesday (January 28, 2026), around 9:00 a.m. local time, my eldest and second child, NBL and DND, were questioned because the autopsy results suggested sexual abuse.
According to the police, my three nieces were no longer virgins, according to the autopsy results, so the children were called in for questioning. The first two children were called in on Wednesday, but the third child, ZSK (9), was called in on Thursday (January 29, 2026), Umi said.
The perpetrator was arrested by the Belawan Port Police.
The perpetrator has been in custody since Wednesday (January 28, 2026).
“Unfortunately, the perpetrator’s mother also got angry with us. She said, ‘Why didn’t you just resolve it peacefully? Why did you call the district chief and the police? If you had resolved it peacefully, you could have given each child 30 million rupiah.'” Yon’s mother spoke arrogantly, according to UMI.
UMI hopes the perpetrator will be severely punished, as the children are still traumatized and scared by the perpetrator’s threats.
“The children are afraid that Yon won’t be arrested if he leaves the police station,” Umi said.***






